It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include disabling access for all users to the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating submitters of the material ability to use the Cloudboxie.com service at all. If we take such measures, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the sender who transmitted the content so that he or she may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any user of the Cloudboxie.com service has infringed upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by filing a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent. To file a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent, you must provide a written communication (by regular mail or e-mail) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above or which you claim is the subject of infringing activity. You must identify each separate item of infringing material.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Cloudboxie.com to locate the material.
4. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Cloudboxie.com to contact you (email address, telephone number and a mailing address).
5. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Cloudboxie.com to notify the user that allegedly sent infringing material (email address is preferred).
6. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
7. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
8. Sign the mail.
9. Send it to email@example.com
Pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Act, the subscriber may make a counter notification. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax, regular mail or email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. A sample counter notification may be found at www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the name of the file on Cloudboxie.com service with respect to which Cloudboxie.com has blocked access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or New York, NY, USA if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that transmission of each .Cloudboxie.com file identified above was blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be blocked."
4. Sign the email.
5. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, the Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at the Company's sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.